The best beginner RFT or “Ready to Fly” airplane is the E-Flite Apprentice S15E airplane with Safe Technology. This “Safe Technology” helps you stabilize the airplane should you get into trouble when flying.
The E-Flite Apprentice S15 RTF airplane retails for $299. You can buy it online and save 20% plus Free shipping at Amazon.com
So why is the Apprentice S15E airplane the best beginner airplane?
Here are the reasons:
- Z-Foam construction makes a durable structure
- Tricycle gears are easier to land than tail draggers
- High wings are easier to fly than mid or low wing designs
- Safe Technology (sensor assisted flight envelope) will stabilize airplane if you get into trouble
- Easy assembly
- Lightweight construction
- Powerful brushless motor
- Nose wheel steering for better ground handling
- Large easy access battery compartment
- Rubber band wing attachment absorbs hard impacts to prevent breakage
When learning to fly radio controlled planes it is very important to start with a plane that is easy to fly. If you start out with something more difficult, you will have a hard time and end up crashing the plane or getting really frustrated and quitting. You want to enjoy flying.
Here is a video review on the Apprentice S15 RTF airplane. It is pretty amazing!
The Apprentice S15E is really simple to assemble with only a few parts.
The Apprentice comes with everything you need to start flying. It includes all servos, batteries, transmitter and instructions. Just assemble, charge the batteries and fly.
The Apprentice S15E RTF airplane gets an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars online. Everyone LOVES this plane and they have tons of fun flying it.